Mizuno JPX-900 Hot Metal 8PC Iron Set - Steel
Mizuno Men's JPX-900 Hot Metal 8PC Iron Set - Steel -
Scientifically Crafted for Speed
With the JPX 900 Hot Metal Iron, Mizuno set out to Engineer the Longest, Hottest - broad appeal iron we've ever made. By utilizing new materials and new methods of construction, they were able to achieve this, and produced an unmatched level of ball speed.
- Chromoly 4140M
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry
- Power Frame
- Nippon MODUS 105 steel shaft
- Golf Pride Multi Compound Blue/Black 60round Grip
- 15% stronger material than 17-4 pH Stainless steel provides the added strength for our hottest face ever ?
- Ultra-thin face combined with our re-engineered CORTECH multi-thickness design provides superior initial ball speed for maximum distance
- More mass is pushed to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI ?
- POWER FRAME geometry is a result of our Harmonic Impact Technology. The rigid POWER FRAME provided an extremely solid impact sound while allowing maximum face rebound.
UNITIZED CUP FACE GEOMETRY:
- Through complex development techniques we were able to achieve Unitized Cup Face Geometry, delivering a massive COR AREA. ?
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry also provides more discretionary weight than welded cup face designs, thus allowing for a deeper CG and greater forgiveness